Puller Standard cm 28
Puller is a revolutionary interactive game for dogs produced by Collar
Policies for your safety
Puller is a revolutionary interactive game for dogs produced by Collar. Thanks to Puller you can play with your dog in many different ways at home, outdoors and in the water. In a few minutes of interaction it is possible to provide for the daily movement needs of most dogs. By using Puller regularly you can get a better muscle tone (obviously of the dog!!!) combined with greater resistance and the dog will be more relaxed and happy.
Puller is made unique by the high-density purified polymer specially developed by the company Collar for this project. Thanks to a long research, a resistant but light material has been obtained that can float and not ruin the dog's teeth. The density of Puller is such as to entice the dog to bite thoroughly allowing an excellent resistance of this game for dogs.
Puller is available in four sizes to better adapt to the physiognomy of dogs of different sizes, it is sold in pairs to facilitate interaction with the dog by offering exchange games. It is in fact ideal for teaching the dog the carryover, the leave and much more.
- LIGHT: the polymer that makes up the PULLER is extremely light in order to make the game usable even by small dogs
- FLOAT: Puller floats and is practically unsinkable
- SAFE: Puller is designed to preserve the dog's teeth and avoid injuries
Material: High density polymer
Package contents: 2 rings
- PULLER MICRO: ring diameter 13 cm, edge diameter 1 cm. Ideal for very small dogs (up to 5 kg)
- PULLER MINI: ring diameter 18 cm, edge diameter 2 cm. Ideal for small dogs (up to about 15 kg in weight)
- MIDI PULLER: diameter 20 cm, edge diameter 3 cm. Ideal for medium and small dogs
- STANDARD PULLER: diameter 28 cm, edge diameter 4 cm. Ideal for medium and large dogs
ATTENTION: do not leave the game available to the dog, Puller is very resistant and is designed to be used in play activities and training with dog and handler. Improper use shortens the life of the product