Life Savior is a life jacket designed to increase the safety of the dog in the water: from simple swimming to rescue to rehabilitation. The handle allows you to guide the dog into the water and lift it. Velcro closures are placed so as not to irritate the skin and not tear off the hair. It is adjustable on the neck and chest. The outer fabric is lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant. The floats are made of material with low environmental impact. The wide band under the belly, lined with breathable quick-drying mesh fabric, helps distribute the weight and keeps the jacket in place. The vibrant coloring and finishes in 3M reflective material increase visibility in the water. The design has been studied to ensure freedom of movement in and out of the water.
The Life Savior life jacket has been tested by the Finnish Institute for Occupational Health and meets the requirements imposed for human protective garments, its seal has been tested according to SFS-EN-ISO 13934-1 standards. The test conducted on the jacket, with a maximum indicative flow rate, showed an insignificant reduction in buoyancy even after 24 hours of immersion in water (EN ISO 12402-5:2006).
- Adjustable on neck and chest
- Sturdy central handle
- Anti-tear fabric
- From 0 to 5 kg (dwarf pinscher, dwarf poodle, Maltese)
- From 5 to 10 kg (jack russel, boston terrier, west higland white terrier)
- From 10 to 20 kg (Spanish water dog, beagle, cocker spaniel)
- From 20 to 40 kg (border collie, golden retriever, bull terrier)
- From 40 to 80 kg (Great Dane, Leonberger, Newfoundland)