The Hurtta Downpour Suit is made of a water and dirt repellent material and is designed to best protect the dog from wind and rain. The suit also has another peculiarity, inside the collar has been added a soft and adjustable fabric collar that limits the flow of water droplets along the neck.
The fabric is very quiet in motion so as not to annoy the dog. Each seam is protected inside by a hot taping .
The suit is available in four different shapes to adapt to each build: XS, S, M, L (see below). The garment is adjustable on the neck and chest. The sleeves are equipped with a closure button and are adjustable in length on sizes M and L. The suit provides for the insertion of all four legs of the dog. On the back there is the loop for the harness. The finishes are made of reflective material to make the dog more visible in conditions of poor visibility. After inserting the dog's paws the suit closes with a zipper.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE SIZE
- The number refers to the length of the dog's back
- The letters:
XS = long dogs with short legs (dachshund, corgis, drevers and others)
S = toy and dwarf dogs (Chihuahua, Pinscher, Yorkshire, Poodle, Maltese, Jack Russel and others)
M = dogs with standard builds (all breeds not included in the other classifications)
L = slender dogs with long legs and runner dogs (greyhounds, whippets, Chinese crested dog, podengo ibicenco)
- Water and dirt repellent material
- Inside the collar there is a fabric collar to limit the flow of water along the neck
- The special fabric is certified Oeko-Tex standard 100
- The camouflage version boasts the Clariant Sanitized treatment (Swiss patent), repellent to ticks, mosquitoes and other insects. Treatment based on permethrin in accordance with TL 8305-0331. The fabric does not release the principle on the dog and in the environment